Thursday, April 10, 2008

Subproject: Film - Tattoo Theme

The main purpose of my film was to somehow represent tattoos. I have always been interested in the tattoo process, but I do not have one and I think this limits my experience somehow. The goal of this movie was to try and gain some understanding of the tattoo process; the film showcases a local tattoo shop (Anderson, SC) where we experience first hand how this operation works. This film is documentary style with the following elements:
  1. Interview with the tattoo artist where we reveal the necessary precautions and steps taken before getting a tattoo.
  2. Interview with someone actually going to get tattooed and finding out how they made their decision to get inked.
  3. Tattoo process - this is where we see the tattoo getting put on and the necessary DHEC (health) forms that need to filled out.
Lance Wilson - So You Want To Get Inked
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7TUo5sx4I]

For more information you can download a pdf here: [TattooMovie.pdf]


No comments: